I'm impressed with the dim sum breakfast at Langham in Hong Kong, but here is Shanghai the quality is not the same. Dumplings and xiao long bao are not soft and warm enough - they are like being cooked the night before. Hotel room is really nice, though I sometimes questioned a bit about the cleanness of towels. Great location... More
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai Hotel
- The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Shanghai’s vibrant Xintiandi entertainment and restaurant precinct surrounded by glamorous boutiques, galleries and outdoor cafes. The Langham’s elegant rooms and suites provide a haven for discerning guests. Cachet Restaurant and Bar; Chuan Spa offering Traditional Chinese Medicine and spa treatments (opening Q2 2011); 24hr fitness centre and indoor pool (opening Q1 2011). For meetings and special events, the hotel features a multi-purpose space, adaptable for any conference, function or business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Jetsetter, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.