Very nice hotel near shopping centre and underground station. Very convenient and pleasant to stay for business travellers and tourists. Very expensive Lobby Cafe and moderate fitness center. Personell is very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "IT'S A NEW STAY" Come and enjoy the refreshing business routine at the Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui! Located in the heart of the Shanghai Xujiahui commercial and shopping centre, the new Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui is the 800th Courtyard hotel worldwide open in January 2009 with easy access to all the nearby shopping malls, restaurants and bars, the old French Concession and the largest Catholic Church in Shanghai. Numerous tourist attractions are only within minutes drive or several stops by underground train. Guests can dine in the hotel signature restaurants MoMo Café and MoMo2Go. MoMo Café runs with an open kitchen, and the special "Salad and Noodle bowl" set lunch brings you a new healthy dining concept whilst our Italian executive chef presents truly authentic thin crusted pizza. For those guests who looking forward to relax and unwind, the Roman-style indoor swimming pool and 200 square meter state-of-the-art fitness center will definitely meet their needs. Stay Energized, stay focused, and stay connected with the leading hotel loyalty program Marriott Rewards at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.