Absolutely loved this hotel. Stayed in one of the huge bungalows. The bungalow was amazing especially the outdoor bathing area. Defiantly felt like I was on an exotic island. The pool was nice, great entertainment, good food, great company!! What more could anyone ask for!! Would most defiantly recommend this hotel!!
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Uprising Beach Hotel
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji/Pacific Harbour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.