I had a wonderful 8-day stay at the Royal Orchid in Mysore. My room was clean and spacious, with a nice balcony onto the large front lawn area. All of my interactions with the staff were extremely pleasant. Actually, I learned much about that part of India from my conversations with some of the waiters and desk personnel. The overall... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Metropole Mysore
- Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel Mysore, Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand heritage hotel, Royal Orchid Metropole is steeped in the history and culture of Mysore. Its imperial arches, imposing pillars and ornate corridors capture the old world charm of this majestic guesthouse built by the former Maharaja of Mysore in 1920 for his distinguished British guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.