Dambulla rest house is a good for one night stay. The rooms are good and comfortable. Cleanliness standards are acceptable. There was no AC. The hotel has nice lawn. Hotel is a bit far from the main town. It is very close to Golden Buddha Temple which is good for an early morning visit. Hotel serves nice rice and fish... More
- Also Known As:
- Dambulla Rest House Hotel Dambulla
- Dambulla Rest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient place to stay when visiting the rock cave temples or when en route to the ancient cities, the Rest House has four large rooms, a pleasant verandah, a well kept garden and the meals are really excellent. Day trips can be organized to Sigiriya, Anuradhapura & Polonnaruwa.The Rangiri Dambulla International Cricket stadium is also near by ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Dambulla Rest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.