We stayed in Shiralea for a few nights in April. First impressions were good - lovely gardens, nice pool area and bar. Fan bungalow was fine - basic but comfortable enough with a good shower. Found food in the restaurant okay but had better meals on the seafront for a similar price. Service was okay but very laid back. All... More
- Also Known As:
- Shiralea Backpackers Hotel
- Shiralea Backpackers Hotel Koh Phangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiralea Backpackers Resort is situated on the North West coast of Koh Pha Ngan. Bundled in the midst of coconut trees and bamboo gardens, Shiralea aims to gives you a true authentic feel of Thai island life amongst a fun setting and atmosphere where you can meet other like minded travellers and be brought into our ever growing family of guests. We are within short walking distance of Haad Yao Beach. Here at Shiralea we offer a variety of Thai style bungalows that allow us to cater for all travelers, of all ages and budgets. Our bungalows are well spaced with ensuite bathrooms, fan cooled or air-conditioned with a choice of double or twin beds and can sleep up to 4 people in a room. You can find something here at Shiralea to suit every person’s tastes. Whether it is an adventurous fun filled holiday, a destination to kick off your Full Moon Party celebrations or a tranquil location to sunbathe, chill out and relax too. In other words Shiralea offers everything you need to make this your perfect Thai holiday. Friendly food … Tasty people … Welcome to Shiralea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Shiralea Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.