We stayed one night (too short!) in February 2012 and we liked it a lot. Very welcoming, very good food prepared by the family. Rooms are rather functional, but clean (we had a room on the first floor). The garden around the house is very beautiful. Good b&b in India in a very nice region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a Homestay. Tomy and his wife Rajee are the Hosts. Homestay Rosegardens is 10km. before Munnar town. It's surrounded by 2 acres of land. In the land most of the spices and flowers. We are running a floricultural Nursery also. We make home cooked food for the guests. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rose Gardens Homestay Hotel Munnar
- Rose Gardens Homestay Hotel
- Rose Gardens Homestay Munnar, Kerala