The Sanctuary Villa is slightly off the beaten teack and we thought we'd get a real rest after our hectic lives in Phnom Penh. Well, it was ok, the place slightly run down but very clean and the staff super. BUT avoid the "wedding" season in Cambodia ( anytime during the dry season) because you get woken up at 5.30am... More
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary Villa Hotel
- The Sanctuary Villa Hotel Battambang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are committed to responsible hospitality and community. It is our belief that through education and learning, one can overcome poverty and improve their quality of life, we consistently therefore provide hospitality trainings to underprivileged Cambodians. At times, you patience may be required for some staff. Their smile, their work, their charm is something that you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your The Sanctuary Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.