Well located close to Paulista avenue. Rooms are large with a powerful walk in shower, no bath. Friendly staff and reasonable restaurant, small lobby ,very small bar area and gym/pool. Kept clean, a good hotel at a good price for the area which has a number of close by restaurants and upmarket shopping areas.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins hotel is located in the centre of the main commercial and tourist center of Sao Paulo, close to the major financial center of the town. This 20 storey-hotel is an excellent choice for both leisure and business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.