My boyfriend and I really enjoyed 3 relaxing days at this pousada and we don't regret. Breakfast as nice with a good variety but if you want eggs you need to order it, which is a bit inconvenient to keep asking something that could be already there everyday. Don't miss their apple pancakes and if you don't like cinnamon like... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Arte Urquijo Paraty
- Pousada Arte Urquijo Paraty, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an old restored "sobrado" (two story house) where its architectural style and the preservation of original materials, including stonewalls, wooden furniture and many wooden details stand out. Some of the woods come from species now extinct. The Pousada is located in the historical center next to the Santa Rita Church, with panoramically view of the bay of Paraty and the Bocaina Mountains. It has a secret view of the roofs of the magical town. This is the perfect place for those who come to Paraty looking to unite with nature. Paraty is the most charming historical port town in the country, its geographical location and natural aspects captivate the tourist and inspire painters and photographers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pousada Arte Urquijo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.