We spent 3 days in Buzios and stayed at the Tropico de Capricornio. The owners are very nice and helpful but our rooms looked nothing like we expected. They were clean and very large but too dark for our liking. There were other rooms in their home with great views but none were available. The breakfast in the mornings were... More
- Also Known As:
- Tropico De Capricornio Buzios
- Tropico De Capricornio Buzios, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropico de Capricornio is a lovely boutique hotel situated on the heights of Alto de Búzios, a privileged and protected quarter in the heart of an 8,000 m² tropical park, totally closed off and secure. Eight very comfortable suites offer an unequaled panoramic view over Ferradura beach and Búzios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Tropico de Capricornio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.