Staff were very helpful and shared very good travel advice. The room was big, tidy with kitchen. The view is very beautiful with deer come to the balcony nearly every day. A park is within a few minute drive with great scenery, good hiking track. There are birds, deer, sometimes with seals!
- Also Known As:
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel Anacortes
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Anacortes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is built on a wooded hillside amidst towering cedars and mature firs, insulating it from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Located 2/3 mile from the San Juan Ferry and a locally owned restaurant known for its atmosphere and great food. Hop in the car and you are just minutes away from Old Town Anacortes where you will enjoy a unique shopping opportunity, as well as several other favorite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.