This hotel is your typical Hampton Inn. It is a little pricey for what you get. It is right beside a Holiday Inn Express which is a nicer hotel and generally less expensive. The fitness center has three machines - two treadmills and one elliptical. The room was clean and the breakfast is typical.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Akron-South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Akron-South Hotel Akron
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn® hotel in Akron-South, we like to say that our town knows how to take the bumps out of your life. Drivers worldwide have ridden on rubber made in Akron. Legendary names such as Goodyear, Firestone and BF Goodrich located their tire-making facilities here. We're the hometown to other legends as well, including more NFL players than you can throw a pigskin at. Akron remains a delightful blend of the past and the present.Within just miles of our hotel in Akron, you'll find beautiful downtown Akron-as well as attractions such as the Akron Zoo and the Firestone Country Club. Our hotel in Akron is conveniently located only eight miles from the Inventors Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Akron-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.