Meh.. Checked in at 3.30 AM to a fan room (2nd floor) that was about 700/night (right behind the reception counter) and had a common bathroom. My room was clean enough but the walls were too thin that the slightest noise I make, People outside can hear. I did not feel secure...at all. There were 2 shower rooms, one w/... More
- Also Known As:
- Chill-Out Guesthouse Hotel
- Chill-Out Guesthouse Hotel Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Clean, peaceful, good location, comfortable, affordable.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Chill-out Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.