Close to Kyoto station, very traditional Japanese style rooms with valuable price, but recommend 1room for each person, might be too small for 2 ppl to stay-in. Staff can speak excellent English, and the Ryokan is close to bicycle rental spot which is very convenience.
- Also Known As:
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel Kyoto
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura is designed like a traditional wooden townhouses in the past and combined with modern-style life. Located in the heart of the city and offers touch of japanese cultures." Feel you're living in Kyoto while you're travelling" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.