Rooms still good. Water now hot. Food now cooked properly. But breakfast is still nothing a westerner would recognise (soggy bacon, Chinese pastries, poor fruit). Do not disturb sign apparently means come in as soon as I go to breakfast...... Lobby full of mosquitoes.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiaoshan is located at south of Qiantang River, nearby Hangzhou and Shaoxing and only 200km from Shanghai. The biggest airport of Zhejiang Province is located here as well. Xiaoshan has long history over 8000 years and Xiang Lake is called the sister of the West Lake. It has its own history. Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou is located at central business district of Xiaoshan, High-Long Plaza, just 20 minutes drive from airport and 20 minutes from Hangzhou central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.