I have to say that Guangzhou isn't my favourite city of China, but the Tianhe is certainly the right place to stay. Customer service is excellent, staff go out of their way to help and to make you welcome. Excellent breakfast buffet, clean, spacious rooms, nice business lounge for meetings. The bar terrace is a great place to relax and... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao and Otel so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.