I stayed at Oktiabrskaya during three of my four visits to St Petersburg. The hotel is comfortable and is located right at the end of Nevsky Avenue. You can also find a subway station across the street, a supermarket right next door, and lots of dining and shopping opportunities nearby. The hotel offers a decent breakfast buffet. The rooms and... More
- Also Known As:
- Oktiabrskaya St Petersburg
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel St Petersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms at the hotel are equipped with telephone, refrigerator, satellite TV and Internet access. Guests are offered accommodation in single, double or triple rooms, for an extra fee an additional sleeping place can be placed in a room of each category.The hotel provides a wide variety of services for holding business events, exhibitions and congresses. There are 8 conference halls with capacity from 25 to 100 places and 5 meeting rooms with capacity up to 25 seats. The hotel provides all the necessary equipment.Every morning for hotel guests the restaurant serves a Breakfast buffet. There are two halls in the restaurant: for 70 and 200 guests, and a VIP-hall for small banquets (16 people max.).In the evening of Thursday and Friday there is live music in "Assembly", musicians perform jazz, blues and classical compositions.Major shopping centers are located here, famous sights of Saint-Petersburg, such as Hermitage, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in a short walk from the hotel. It takes around half an hour to get to the airport “Pulkovo” by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Oktiabrskaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.