Well, I am writing to say this lodge has TERRIBLE customer service. I made reservations there to stay for 3 nights with my entire family, including two babies. Now, 5 days before I am scheduled to arrive, I see from there website, that they are closed until December 15th. I have already purchased my non-refundable airline tickets, and I have... More
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Llorona Panama Hotel
- Sierra Llorona Panama Hotel Colon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For Nature Lovers!Sierra Llorona Lodge Panama is a Natural Tropical Rainforest Bed & Breakfast Lodge & Forest Reserve.Discover the Panamanian tropical rainforest on a private reserve. Stay at a comfortable and cozy place in this small rustic lodge. Enjoy nature! Hiking, birdwatching, photography, scientific research at our facilities; go shopping or tour any of the many spots of interests, including historic Spanish colonial forts or fantastic caribbean beaches, all just minutes away from the lodge!Either on a hammock by the pool or hiking our forest trails, you'll get to experience the richness and abundance of Panama´s flora and fauna!An ideal place to relax! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Sierra Llorona Panama Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.