The weather is cool, which was nice compared to other places. Rooms are spacious, and still well maintained. The electricity is running on generators - so you have time curfew for it. Could not sleep so well at night, maybe due to the mattress are too hard. Water pressure are inconsistent, and quite hassle if no water to use bathrooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Mesilau Nature Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Mesilau Nature Resort Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mesilau Nature Resort is a tranquil hide-away amongst the foothills of Mt. Kinabalu. An alternate starting point from where to attempt the summit of Mt Kinabalu, with accommodation managed by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges. Home to exotic species of fauna and flora, Mesilau Nature Resort is the best place to find the giant pitcher plant, the Nepenthes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Mesilau Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.