For just +RM400 we didn't expect the room or rather the one room apartment to be so poshly done. It was a dream the moment we stepped in till the moment we left. It was the bed. Simply heavenly. The standard for a 5 star and was on par. Everything else was tastefully designed and well thought out up to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first premier ‘Malaysian Icon Hotel’, Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside is located 25 minutes from the KL International Airport with easy access to Kuala Lumpur city centre and Sepang Circuit via ERL transit train or by car through a network of highways. It is the epitome of class with exquisite accommodation, contemporary elegant cuisine, large signature spa facilities and an endless array of recreational activities from fitness centre, games & Wii room to kids club and water sports such as canoe, kayak, paddle boat, cruise and water ski.Sprawled over four acres on the shores of the Putrajaya Lake, this spectacular 281 rooms including suites and 34 service apartments’ 5-star hotel is meticulously crafted to depict architecture and ambiance that are distinctively ethnic Malay, Chinese, Indian and of the Borneo continent. Experience Malaysia’s multicultural showcase at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel Putrajaya