We came at an off-peak season (I supposed, because there were very few people around the 2 nights we stayed). The 2 villas we booked were pleasant and many of the other good points brought up by the other reviewers are really true. However, we thought that the villas were a little too dim. Many of the locals also do... More
- Also Known As:
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat Hotel Ipoh
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is an integrated luxury wellness and spa retreat in Ipoh. The 5-star retreat is situated on a 16.59 acre valley nestled within a cluster of towering limestone hills and features a combination of natural caves, pristine jungle, waterfalls and geothermal hot springs. It is a self-contained sanctuary consisting of 25 luxury villas offering holistic wellness and spa experiences inspired by authentic Malaysian practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.