Great hotel with good service and facilities. Pristine beach and beautiful location. I would have said great for families, but it is the only hotel I've stayed at in Asia where they charge you to use the kids club. This was surprising and disappointing so I would return to Da Nang but not the Hyatt.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.