My wife and I arrived just after two days of torrential rain. Everywhere was under water. The staff at Windbell just got on with it and made sure our stay was memorable. Our room was great, matched by the service. Only ten minutes walk from the old town and market with a plethora of great places to shop, eat and... More
- Also Known As:
- Windbell Homestay Villa Hotel
- Windbell Homestay Villa Hotel Hoi An
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windbell Homestay is a new style of accommodation at the local house, this is the new trend of sustainable, responsible tourism. Here, visitors will feel to be closely welcomed, friendly hosts. Guests will be living, experience the atmosphere of a vietnamese original family of four generations, learn the daily activities of family and participate in traditional ceremonies of worship, lunar New Year, national holidays.Guests staying at home will feel the value of the style of "slow living" in the quiet space, tranquil garden of green vegetables by employers or tourists. Here, visitors can both read a book, just enjoy the moments comfortable, disengaged from traditional massage services in Vietnam with the aromatic herbs grown at the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Windbell Homestay Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.