Well what an experience this hotel was. It was my first ever trip to Tunisia and after doing so many all inclusive trips to different parts of the world I was totally shocked that Thomas Cook sold us a hotel like this. I'm not usually one for complaining but this place is shocking. It was nothing as described or shown... More
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hammamet
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hotel Hammamet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the tourist area of Hammamet, the 4 star Nahrawess hotel boasts 8h of Green Park leading directly to the beach. 45 min from Tunis and Monastir airport, 10 min from Hammamet golf courses and 5 min from the Medina, Nahrawess is a perfect choice for a great stay. Renovated in 2005, the hotel hosts today the biggest Spa in the whole Mediterranean area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Nahrawess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.