The character in this hotel is not to be missed! The rooms are really interesting and comfortable, the pool is great, the beach is lovely- especially for some body boarding and the food is delicious. The service was not as good as other hotels in Sri Lanka and the staff were a bit surly, but that did not spoil our... More
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Road The Villa Bentota Hotel
- Paradise Road The Villa Bentota Hotel Bentota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Bentota is a unique and private beach-side hotel; Paradise Road's newest property located 2 hours south of Colombo. Offering 15 individually designed rooms and suites with all modern amenities and services, The Villa Bentota is located in the Mohotti Walauwa which was Geoffrey Bawa's first boutique hotel in Sri Lanka. Refurbished and extended with incredible sensitivity to the original design, Shanth Fernando has created yet another masterpiece to give those who stay in the city at Tintagel a new special resort option in true Paradise Road style. With sprawling coconut palm-dressed lawns opening to the sea, two swimming pools, a restaurant, The Villa Café open to all passers-by and a Paradise Road gift store, The Villa Shop and an art gallery, The Villa Gallery, The Villa Bentota is a must-stop for all those traveling down the southern coast of Sri Lanka. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Road The Villa Bentota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.