We stayed in one of the Pirate Cove Bungalows of Iles des Palmes. A beautiful place we really can recommend! A clean and spacious bungalow right in front of the beach. Just 3 steps from your veranda to the sea. The bungalows are not right next to each other so you don't immediately look at your neighbors. In front you... More
- Also Known As:
- Isles Des Palmes Hotel Praslin Island
- Isles Des Palmes Praslin Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iles des Palmes bungalows is a small self-catering family-run establishment with 20 cosy beach bungalows that stand in a large and peaceful garden just meters from the long and white sandy beach of anse takamaka on Praslin island.The detached beach bungalows are typically designed in a Creole manner and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities for a pleasant stay.All units of this small Seychelles hotel have a kitchenette with cooking facilities. Iles des Palmes Bungalows are split into two different types of accommodations: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Isles des Palmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.