The Inna chain is a government-owned hotel group, some are quite ok, others pretty shabby. This one fell into the latter group.. staff nice enough, but dingy, mosquitoes everywhere, food sub-par. wi-fi works in lobby only.
- Also Known As:
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business And Meeting
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting Hotel Denpasar
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting Hotel
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting Denpasar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the main part of the city centre of Denpasar, the capital city of BALI - Indonesia, offers easy access to government offices and agencies, Bali Art Museum and Art Centre, Residence of King of Denpasar (Puri Satria), Shopping centre and traditional markets. INNA BALI as the antique and historical hotel in Bali with intimate and friendly staff is always ready to serve your everyday needs and conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.