This was my second time staying at the Jaiwana Haveli. Brothers Yash and Harsh operate the Jaiwana in a professional and friendly manner that for me as a solo traveller made it the ideal place to lodge. The location, friendly staff, rooftop restaurant, cleanliness, and efficient operation all made for an enjoyable stay. Looking forward to returning.
- Also Known As:
- Jaiwana Haveli Hotel
- Jaiwana Haveli Udaipur
- Jaiwana Haveli Hotel Udaipur
- Jaiwana Haveli Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Guests,Jaiwana Haveli welcomes you to Udaipur. Our endeavor is to make your stay a pleasant one. Jaiwana Haveli is a 24 Room family-run small hotel.The hotel is 4 storied and has a Roof-top Restaurant on the top floor. It is accessible only by stairs.All rooms in the hotel are standard rooms and offer basic amenities. The hotel does not have any room category 'Full Lake View' or 'Lake Facing'. We sell them all as standard rooms. We suggest that you book 3 to 4 months in advance to get rooms on a higher floor.Please be informed that we do not entertain complaints regarding view from the rooms as we do not make any such claims or promises. All rooms are equipped with Air-conditioners, LCD's and attached bathrooms with 24 hours hot water.The hotel is in easy walking distance to all popular monuments,the Pichola lake,bazaars,gardens and restaurants. It's situated in a very popular locality called 'Lalghat' on eastern shore of the Pichola lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Jaiwana Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.