Well one of the very old hotels of Jaisalmer converted from a palace, liked the open space, very different kind of swimming pool, almost every night we had cultural events one night dinner was arranged at the sam sand dunes, camel rides altogether a very different experience. Visited with the members of my motorcycle club, Gun Riders Motorcycle Club(GRMC).
- Also Known As:
- Narayan Niwas Palace Hotel
- Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
- Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Narayan Niwas Palace, the only classified heritage hotel in the heart of the golden city Jaisalmer, stands tall as the "Flagship" of the hospitality industry.This nineteenth century ancestral property was restored and converted into a hotel in 1982. It's golden sandstone structures and intricate carvings are a tribute to the talent of the master craftsmen of the bygone era.A royal welcome awaits you on arrival, to be escorted to one of our 50 air conditioned rooms each bearing testimony to the ethnic grandeur and beauty of Rajasthan.Our restaurants and bars serve in style Indian, Chinese, Continental and Rajasthani cuisine coupled with the choicest wines, spirits and cocktails.As the sun rises from and sets into the desert with the "Golden Fort" of Jaisalmer in the background, our roof top restaurant & bar offer the most spectacular sight of the Thar desert. Our all weather indoor swimming pool or bawri is one of it's kind. A gymnasium and sauna add to the charm. We pioneered the desert safaris way back in the seventies with the eleven-day camel safari from Bikaner to Jaisalmer. Our tailor made excursions with camel & jeep safaris as well as camps are still an exotic desert adventure.At “twilight" the fort lights up, adding to your soaring spirits to make it all the more awesome. Our master artistes, widely known for their excellence in dance and local folk music, will make you endorse our claim that it is the best that Jaisalmer has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Narayan Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.