I stayed in this Resort for 4 nights along with my family and my cousins family. We were quite happy with our stay with the place. The staff was very courteous and the food on most occasion was good. They would serve hot roti's only and that would be done in your view which we all liked a lot. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Aveda Hotel, Manali Hotel
- Aveda Hotel, Manali Hotel Manali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the main Manali town, tranquil and natural Manali Resorts, easily the largest, finest and the best resort Manali has to offer. Manali Resorts is strategically located to offer you the finest of the valley, and yet distanced from the bustle of the town. Keeping its beautiful surroundings in mind, Manali Resorts has been designed with a perfect blend of natural splendor and grandiose hospitality thereby offering unparalleled comfort and luxury. Complimented with impeccable services, facilities and amenities which leave our guests enthralled, satiated and yet with an unending thirst to come back for more! Location: As the drive heads up 40kms from Kullu towards Manali town, as the river gets closer to the road, and as you get impatient to reach your destination, comes the first halt to the right of the road; strategically located to give you the best of the valley, and yet distanced from the crowds of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Manali Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.