We went for the day on what was supposed to be a sandy beach. More like an accident in a builders yard. The sand is like rubble so take some beach shoes. The poor beach is quickly forgotten once you get in the water and see the amazing fish. £2.50 / beach bed. Not much else there apart from the... More
- Also Known As:
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique in the area, Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village is a friendly, relaxing place that still maintains the feel of how Sharm used to be before the arrival of large scale tourism. The Diving Village has a well-equipped dive centre, its own private jetty and a fleet of five boats. There is also a seafood restaurant, beach bar and a full range of water sports. The accommodation ranges from budget View Huts and Beach Cabins to the individually styled Bedouin Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.