Stayed at the Aquamarine Resort 5th - 13th June after spending one week on Nile cruise. The hotel and complex is spotlessly clean as are the rooms. Food in the main restaurant can be a bit repetitive and we preferred the Italian, Asian and sea food restaurants which you have to pre-book in reception. Having said that no one will... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Iberotel Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel