Insofar as hotels that are in rather than surrounding Puerto Natales I think this rates as no. 1. Hotel was incredibly well located across the road from one of the most beautiful vistas (see pic), rooms were large, comfortable, and clean. Restaurant food and service were average but not unusual for an "out of the way" town.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Australis Puerto Natales
- Hotel Costaustralis Puerto Natales, Aisen Region
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the attractive town of Puerto Natales (Chile), on the edge of the astonishing Ultima Esperanza fjord, the CostAustralis hotel stands out as a living example of the spontaneity of the Magellan architecture. The model on which our hotel is based is the friendliness offered by the inhabitants of this remote town. Thus, at Hotel CostAustralis, service is our calling. We are committed to providing the very best, and a satisfied guest is our greatest reward. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Costaustralis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.