Stayed here a total of one week over two trips. I booked through a site that got me a great deal so I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean enough, shower, ac, fan all worked. The staff is attentive and will offer to book your Angkor Wat tour as soon as you get in which... More
- Also Known As:
- The King Angkor Villa Hotel
- The King Angkor Villa Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King Angkor is a best place to stay. It's located in the heart of Siem Reap town where only a few minute walk to Old Market and Pub Street. The building is new with balcony in front. Some rooms are decorated with Khmer Style Art. We have pick up service free of charge when you arrive in Siem Reap town, you just email detail information (bus station, boat ferry, airport). We have restaurant, internet access, package tour and travel agent at the ground. Our rooms are cleanly decorated by the structural Khmer art with a pleasant atmosphere in a large size with big window, private bathroom, balcony (front). We have 35 rooms available which are listed under four different categories. Children under 12 who share a bed with their parents stay free, and we will happily provide cots for babies. Each extra bed in a room is free of charge. Check in is from 7 am and check out is 12 noon. Credit cards are not a problem, we accept Visa, Master Card, JCB and American Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The King Angkor Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.