I have been to every country in seasia; except for Myanmar and Laos.Staying in Hotels and Guesthouses from opulent luxury; to dives that you wouldn't board out your "Bushpigs at".I am amazed at Sarah s derogatory negative comments. The entire staff were extremely attentive at all times for the only 2 nights I stayed there + very friendly. This was... More
- Also Known As:
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Siem Reap 200m from Pub Street and old market, a beautifully presented, spotlessly clean family run guesthouse. Computers available for guest's use - some rooms with WiFi. Free coffee and tea throughout the day. Fridge and electronic safe in every room. Tours arranged free of charge. Free pick up from airport and bus station for guests of Encore Angkor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Encore Angkor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.