Brand new piece of heaven. Just officially opened in November 2013. Rooms = heavenly Service = heavenly Quality = heavenly View = OOOH HEAVEN VALUE = EXCELLENT the view from second floor facing pool is best. Breakfast and choice was vast. With more than 2 egg stations keeping waiting time to minimum. Gym facilities are top top notch with a... More
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Shoreline Apartments Hotel Dubai
- The Palm Shoreline Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be the first to discover Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, a unique luxury resort on Dubai's Palm Jumeirah island.Be thrilled by a sunny Polynesian island theme, with vertical gardens, fresh flowers and artworks bringing elegance to luminous interiors. Personal service makes every guest and visitor feel specialAll 361 deeply comfortable rooms and 182 apartments have balconies. Indulge in a Beach Villa with a roof terrace and pool.Dine in a different part of the world every night with eight restaurants and seven bars and lounges. Dance in Dubai's newest nightclub, sip a sunset cocktail. A ballroom hosts celebrations, while InspiredMeetings concierges offer creative incentive stays.A cozy retreat from Dubai, the brand new resort sprawls on a long private beach on Palm Jumeirah's East Crescent. Cruise, water-ski, sunbathe by the pool, arrange golf, rediscover well-being in So SPA. Families love the Kids Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.