I stayed here for 2 nights in May 2013. This hotel is only 5 rooms, nice location on Sakkaline road and the same street of night market. This hotel is quiet, suitable for people who want to rest. Staffs are really nice and helpful. you can borrow the bicycle to ride around the town. the only weak point of it... More
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.