We booked this hotel for three nights. We booked a "superior" room as it was advertised to be a bit larger. When we arrived, there was some confusion due to our inability to speak Spanish and the desk clerk's to speak English. We ended up with a smaller room, but with a balcony. Not worth it even at a lesser... More
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial area of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.