I stayed here 5 nights on business and had breakfast at the Terrace restaurant every day, and dinner there on 4 nights. The hotel was clean, quiet, the beds were very comfortable, not too hard as is often the case in Mexico and Central America. Very attractive property and the service and food were very good.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Sheraton San Salvador
- San Salvador Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador is the premier lodging and conference facility in San Salvador. Situated in the best residential area, San Benito, yet close to the financial and commercial district, where you can also find the main shopping centers and theaters, such as Multiplaza shopping center and Feria Internacional. Comalapa international airport is just 35 minutes away. The hotel is distinguished by its luxurious facilities, ample gardens, and unbeatable service and warmth of its personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Presidente San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.