I did not expect too much from a hostel. Stayed there for 3 days. But no hot showers for 2 days. The hair dryer did not work at all. After a 4-day Inca Trail hiking, the hot shower would really make the difference between a tent and a hostel.But the hostel failed to provide the basic supply. There was a... More
- Also Known As:
- Orquidea Real Hostal Hotel
- Orquidea Real Hostal Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orquidea Real Hostal come to life from the restoration of an old colonial house located in the historical heart of Cusco. Its architecture keeps to tradition and colonial style and thus blends beautifully with its surroundings. The hostal's original Inca walls , its exceptional views of Cusco , the ceilings with visible wooden beams, make it very cozy and unique . Hot and cold water supply is guaranteed day and night by means of an underground reserve of 400 liters per bathroom which complies with European standards. Orquidea Real Hostal room rates includes American breakfast , Pick up service for free upon arrival, Free Internet Conection (wifi) at local areas, free storage room for your extra luggages while you be in macchupicchu, Enjoy our unique friendly atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Orquidea Real Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.