Stay here for 6 nights and also left my luggage here when I visited Machu Picchu. Staff are helpful and friendly, just make your requests. It's a very affordable place so you get what you pay. Clean and cosy rooms and very near the the main square & restos so location is ideal. Room had a heater which was ideal... More
- Also Known As:
- Orquidea Real Hostal Hotel Cusco
- Orquidea Real Hostal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orquidea Real Hostal come to life from the restoration of an old colonial house located in the historical heart of Cusco. Its architecture keeps to tradition and colonial style and thus blends beautifully with its surroundings. The hostal's original Inca walls , its exceptional views of Cusco , the ceilings with visible wooden beams, make it very cozy and unique . Hot and cold water supply is guaranteed day and night by means of an underground reserve of 400 liters per bathroom which complies with European standards. Orquidea Real Hostal room rates includes American breakfast , Pick up service for free upon arrival, Free Internet Conection (wifi) at local areas, free storage room for your extra luggages while you be in macchupicchu, Enjoy our unique friendly atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Orquidea Real Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.