Kids loved everything about Singapore. The only negative was the lack of restaurants at the hotel. I think one was being remodeled. The Four Season caters more to business people but we felt very welcomed. We also stayed at the Raffles in Singapore but even at the same price, we would recommend Four Seasons.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the exclusive tree-lined enclave of Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is just steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road and a short jog away from the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Located a convenient 25 minutes from the airport and a 15-minute ride away from Suntec City Convention Centre and the Marina Bay area, the Hotel’s ideal location allows the perfect mix of business and leisure. Despite its boutique size the Hotel offers a wide range of facilities – some 6,000 square metres is dedicated to wellness and fitness and a total of 1,565 square metres is allocated for meeting and function events accommodating from 10 to 450 persons in its 2 Ballrooms, 4 Board Rooms and 4 smaller meeting spaces. Recent awards and honours include Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Otel, getaroom.com, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.