We stayed four nights at this Citadines. Since the hotel was not completely full, they upgraded us to a larger room, which was very much appreciated as we were a party of four - two adults and two little kids. The room is a really good size with a movable screen to separate the 'living area' from the 'bedroom'. In... More
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Hotel Singapore
- Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, modern and compatible with the fashionable lifestyle of the international traveller, Citadines Mount Sophia is ideal for those who want to have a unique blend of prime serviced residence. The apartments are designed with space to work and live comfortably while being close to the excitement of the city. Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the Singapore MRT train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country. At Citadines Mount Sophia you can choose the apartment that suits your needs along with the services that suit your lifestyle and budget. Customize your stay and enjoy Singapore like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.