This is a reasonably priced hotel. Strategically located in between Station 1 and 2. There is a pool and a gym. Breakfast isn't anything to shout for but it has a pretty decent spread so I am not complaining. Nicely done this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.