This is a very odd hotel, the rooms are all over the place, the room we had didn't have curtains it had solid sliding panels and they have imitation plants and flowers every where even in the bed room. We tried to find the restaurant the first night but couldn't find it so had the buffet dinner on the ground... More
- Also Known As:
- Legend Hotel Puerto Princesa
- The Legend Palawan Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legend Palawan in Puerto Princesa is the premier accommodation for business and leisure travelers to the capital city.Strategically located in the heart of Puerto Pincesa, it is the ideal jump-off for various adventures not only within the city but also to the rest of the islands of Palawan. Only one kilometer from the Puerto Princesa airport as well as the seaport and just five minutes away from the city’s main commercial district.There are distinct touches to the hotel like The Lanai, a covered courtyard adjoining the open-air swimming pool. Tanglaw, the hotel coffee shop – open from 6am to 12mn daily. Atrium - a compact alley is also a popular choice for coffee and drinks.The Legend Palawan is the premier choice of local and visitors alike for family gatherings, business power-meetings, casual get-togethers and after-meal drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Legend Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.