Superior room is a bit small. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast buffet t is great .Staffs are friendly and when I asked for what is the exchange rate for Indonesia rupee ,She even printed out the exchange rate for me. From hotel to Malioboro street.is about 10min taxi ride.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Aston Yogyakarta Hotel Yogyakarta
- Grand Aston Yogyakarta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the center of the town and one close steps to the main street of Yogyakarta which is well known for the central of the crowd in Yogyakarta, the prestigious Urip Sumoharjo District, assures you an easy access to airport, business district area, major tourists and cultural attractions, shopping and dining during your visit to this city with historical Royal Heritage. Grand Aston Yogyakarta offers you the great pleasure and service while staying in Yogyakarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Aston Yogyakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.