We spent 3 nights here. The reviews are overrated for Sleepy Inn. Good thing is the location - near to the lake & a bus station. However, with poor maintenance the dorm room is dirty with dust. Some of the staffs were good when you ask for direction but if you are unlucky some of them won't border you much.
- Also Known As:
- Sleepy Inn Downtown Lakeside Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Sleepy Inn Downtown Lakeside Beijing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleepy Inn Downtown Lakeside is quietly located along the bank of beautiful Shishahai Lake, the most popular tourist area of downtown Beijing. Shishahai Lake and the surrounding "Hutong" areas still preserve the traditional features of the Beijing old town, with courtyards, flourishing trees, and old hutongs, all bustling with life of real Beijingers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Sleepy Inn Downtown Lakeside Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.