Had a two night stay here, literally in the clouds - located on floors 64-80 of Beijing's tallest tower the views are spectacular on a clear day, and the notorious smog all too apparent on other days. No traffic noise! The rooms are so comfortable and so well equipped that you don't much want to leave them. Breakfast was copious.... More
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.