Long check in. Had to change rooms three times. Smoke smell everywhere. Have to pay $$ for internet in addition to a high room rate. Close to the airport about 5 min by shuttle. Decent buffet for dinner but a bit overpriced in my opinion
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one minute away by 24-hour hotel free airport shuttle bus from both Terminal 3 and the Airport Rail Link that provides 28-minute access to the city centre, the Hilton Beijing Capital Airport is just 10 minutes away from the new China International Exhibition Centre, and all the major tourist attractions are less than 40 minutes away. This stylish departure from typical airport hotels offers five-star comforts for business travellers, people in transit and tourists alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Beijing Capital Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.